AW: Re: Updating plb_temac to version 3.00.a on XILINX ml403 board

Thomas Denzinger t.denzinger at lesametric.de
Wed Dec 6 02:30:48 EST 2006

Thank you Michael and also Ming for your help!

I modified my design according Michael's files and compiled everything. But with my 2.4.20 MontaVista-Kernel and the XILINX BSP-software 'No PHY detected. Assuming a PHY at address 0.' errormessage is printed out and because of that a wrong speed (10Mbits) is set.
I have to find out now why the PHY is not detected. I assume that only the GMII interface is used for that. Am I right?

Thomas

--
Thomas Denzinger
LesaMetric GmbH