Updating plb_temac to version 3.00.a on XILINX ml403 board

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 07:51:01 EST 2006

Hi,
To update the TEMAC, you can simply delete the old cores and add the new
ones from the core list, without editing the .mhs manually. Also, if you
have EDK 8.2, when you build a new design, the TEMAC whose version is 3.00
could be added automatically.

Now I am also doing the similar work as yours. However, if you want to use
the TEMAC 3.00 driver for linux 2.6 provided by EDK in Linux, maybe it will
be not so easy. I am trying to do that, but I keep failing for a long time.
So I am still using the old cores and the patched driver from the website.
:(

If any progress, pls let's tell each other.

BR
Ming