Some questions about the Xilinx Temac driver.

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 03:37:23 EST 2006

Dear Michael,
Now I update my Xilinx design software from 8.1 to 8.2 and notice that
there is already linux_2_6 support. Then I generated the BSP for linux 2.6.
I found that there are some differences from the older version, e.g. there
are some files such as XMakefile, xps_connected.cud, etc. I am confused
with this. So could you please give me a hand on how to use such a
generated BSP to build my linux 2.6 kernel? I cannot find any guidance on
how to do that. Thanks for your help.

BR
Ming