Some problem about code reading

Wang Haiying-r54964 Haiying.Wang at freescale.com
Thu Aug 31 01:05:39 EST 2006

Hi,

please read the following from MPC85xx UM about the sequence on how to
write CCSRBAR:

*************************************
When the e500 core is writing to CCSRBAR, it should use the following
sequence:

- Read the current value of CCSRBAR using a load word instruction
followed by an

    isync. This forces all accesses to configuration space to complete.

- Write the new value to CCSRBAR.

- Perform a load of an address that does not access configuration space
or the on-chip

SRAM, but has an address mapping already in effect (for example, boot
ROM).

Follow this load with an isync.

- Read the contents of CCSRBAR from its new location, followed by
another isync

instruction.

The codes  between line 287-294 complete the third step above.

Haiying