CompactFlash on PQII Pro

Ben Warren bwarren at qstreams.com
Fri Aug 25 00:44:55 EST 2006

Thanks Kumar,

As always, you're several steps ahead of me.

On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 18:04 -0500, Kumar Gala wrote:

> I know I posted a patch for cf-ide.c to lkml some time ago, this was
> to do a CF in true ide mode using the 83xx localbus.
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=113877891224982&w=2
>
> We did some UPM setup in u-boot to use two CS on Localbus for this.
In our case, we only have one CS available but it's going to a CPLD that
will decode and provide two CSs to the CF.  This will work as long as
the UPM setup is identical for the two chip selects.  Should be...
Off-topic to this list, but do you have the U-boot code that you can
share?  If not, no worries.

thanks,
Ben