Philips isp1362 linux driver

Kartik Babu kbabu at automatika.com
Thu Aug 24 05:16:19 EST 2006

Hi,

  I was looking through the ozlabs forums, and saw your post about the
driver for the Philips isp1362 USB host controller. You had offered to
put up the for this driver to another poster.
  I was wondering if you would be able to share that code with me, I'm
working on getting USB working reliably on a Phytec PXA255 board, and
I'm having some issues. I was looking to see if the other drivers out
there would do a better job. (Currently using the driver from ELINOS).

Thanks in advance.
Kartik