MontaVista 2.4.30 kernel support for bus error status registers on Xilinx VirtexIIPro?

Keith J Outwater kjoutwater at raytheon.com
Wed Aug 23 09:04:21 EST 2006

Hello,

I am running a 2.4.30 kernel rsynced from Monta Vista on a Xilinx
VirtexIIPro FPGA.
My design includes a PLB2OPB (Processor Local Bus to On chip Peripheral
Bus) bridge that is
capable of generating a bus error interrupt when an OPM slave device
asserts it's bus error
signal.  The PLB2OPB bridge also has a set of "bus error status and
address registers"
that are capable of capturing information regarding the type of error that
occurred.

Has anyone implemented support  for this functionality in a 2.4.x kernel
running on
VirtexIIPro FPGAs?

Thanks!
Keith