Fwd: PPC beginner questions

Wade Maxfield wmaxfield at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 02:12:37 EST 2006

  Thanks!  I'd already seen the #1 (#2) link in the FAQ and understood
that.  I'm not doing this from userland, so I was assuming it did not apply,
although I was going to use it to play with in user space.

  The #3 comes up as an error for me, the lists.linuxppc.org domain name
does not resolve.  Several other links in the FAQ do not resolve properly.
One now points to a page that has paid links to other pages.

thanks again,
Wade