U-boot and 2.6 kernel

pranav choudhary dimensions_infinite at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 21:35:26 EST 2006

Hi,
I am using an old version of u-boot and 2.6.13 kernel on IXDP425 hardware. The booting process stalls. After a little debugging i found that the booting stalls sfter call to jump() [__FUNCTION__ = CON_Run_Firmware, __FILE__ == conleaf.c. It seems that the correct image is not copied to KERNEL_RUN_ADDRESS.
I found another thread that talked of old u-boot and 2.6 kernels but i could not make out anything useful from it. Can someone please give me some pointers on where to start debugging...

---
dimensions_infinite at yahoo.com

Pranav Choudhary
Software Engineer