PCI driver on EB8347

Rajan Rai Rajan.Rai at ingenient.com
Sat Aug 12 22:34:00 EST 2006

          Thanks IRQ problem is resolved. As  pointed out it was problem
with IRQ IDSEL mapping. Mapping needs to be different on Eval board I'm
using and our custom design. But my driver is still not working on our
custom design. PCI device doesn't receive any messages from MPC8347 on
our custom design mother board which uses pci-bridge where as it works
fine on Eval board which doesn't use PCI bridge.

                         I guess problem lies at the kernel level and
not the driver. Any tips apart from IDSEL IRQ settings at kernel level
what else I need to change when I move from 1 mother board to another.
My PCI  devices do get base address 0 and 1 allocated properly by the
OS. But when I try to write any messages on those addresses PCI device
doesn't see them

Regards,
-Rajan