PCI driver on EB8347

rajan rai Rajan.Rai at ingenient.com
Fri Aug 11 19:15:26 EST 2006

                      I'm using polling mechanism and not interrupts in my driver. Although I'm not using polling I see strange behavior When I do lspci -v I don't see any interrupts being allocated to PCI device behind PCI bridge !!!! But when I use same card directly on primary bus I do see interrupt being allocated to PCI device. Any advise why IRQ's being not allocated in case its attached to PCI bridge ?

                              Do I need to take care of any extra configuration in case of PCI card is attached to PCI bridge ?

Yaa you are correct I shouldn't use CONFIG_85xx_PCI2

Thanks,
-Rajan