Compatibility Problem between linux-2.4.25 and RedBoot

wei.li4 at elf.mcgill.ca wei.li4 at elf.mcgill.ca
Fri Aug 11 04:02:55 EST 2006

Hi all,

Since my evaluation board based on MPC875 is pre-installed RedBoot
Loader and Linux with this kit can be loaded and execute, but I want to
try public powerpc linux, which can be loaded, but not execute. Dose
any one know how to change it so that it is compatible with RedBoot? I
checked the definition of struct bd_info{} is different, is it the
shared struct by bootloader and Linux? How dose loader work with linux?
Thanks.

Wei