Trouble on building crossover compiler for Synology 8041 PPC based NAS

chun fung siu vows_siu at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Aug 9 02:10:50 EST 2006

Hi,

  I recently bought a Synology Network Attached Server DS-106e, run using a "Linux 2. 4.22-uc-0" Kernel, under 8041 PPC, no "gcc" installed. I want to build a crosslink gcc compiler for it in another "debian 2.6 kernel" linux. I find many options in the crosslink build script on ppc, but can't find any option for 8041 PPC. So what option should I choose? And further can I put the artifacts just compiled in my Network Attached Server? So that I can compile anything directly in my NAS.

  Many Thanks,
  Roy

 YM - 離線訊息
 就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk