DMA Driver on MPC8260

Manish Joshi mjoshi_blr at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 09:09:31 EST 2006

No idea about sample code.
  But I think programming DMA itself is straightforward as mentioned below.
  Just ensure to use uncached physical memory for src/dest addresses.
  Then you can program your interrupt to receive the DMA completion notification.

  There are couple of registers like ESR, DMASR etc which you can check in case you see any issues after programming your DMA config registers which are little endian.

jimmy liu <jimmyzhmliu at yahoo.com> wrote:
  You are 100% right. MPC8260 has 4 DMA channels which
can be programmed independently. Could I find some
sample code from some place?

http://mail.yahoo.com