DMA Driver on MPC8260

Manish Joshi mjoshi_blr at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 06:18:48 EST 2006

What kind of information you are looking for? Specific questions always help.
  General details you can find in the user manual itself.

  Not sure, but I think MPC8260 has 4 DMA channels which can be programmed independently. You need to set the mode registers and then the src/dest addr registers and byte count and finally turn on the start bit.

jimmy liu <jimmyzhmliu at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I am working on PCI transactions between MPC8260 and
FPGA. Could somebody give me some information about
the PCI DMA Driver on MPC8260?

Thanks.