Three-Speed Ethernet support on MPC8560 (CPM2 TSEC)

Nathael PAJANI nathael.pajani at ecrin.com
Fri Oct 21 18:05:05 EST 2005

Hi all!

I'm working on a port of linux (2.6.13-2) on an Actis-computer board,
based on the Freescale MPC8560 Processor.

I solved the problems I had with the init process, and I actually have
the console (SCC1) and one ethernet controler (FCC3) running.

I will now go on with the Three-Speed Ethernet Controler, and there
actually seem to be no support for it, but maybe I did not look at the
right place?

I got another question, about the FCC driver: it uses a "big" structure
"fcc_enet_t" wich seems to be aimed at stats. This is initialised, but I
did not find where this is used. Is it?

Thanks.