network driver over shared memory

emre kara emrekara2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 16:06:47 EST 2005

There is a dethernet(pci slave)/methernet(pci master)
driver in metrowerks eval8540 bps, this driver
provides ethernet interface that can communicate over
PCI bus. It's specific to 85xx family but may be can
help you.
follow this link:
http://www.metrowerks.com/MW/Develop/Embedded/Linux/DownloadBSP.htm