MPC7447A based board with MV64462 Marvell Discovery III controller

Ashish Bijlani ashish.bijlani at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:42:19 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to bring MPC7447A based board with MV64462 Marvell Discovery III
controller up. Can you guide me to Linux-2.6 sources with support for
MV64462 Marvell Discovery III controller and MPC7447A PowerPC processor.
Support for I2c, dual 10/100/1000 ethernet ports, and relevant platform
should be there. I cannot access the bit keeper repositories so please guide
me to the linux-2.6 kernel source tree if you can.

Thanks in advance.

-Ashish