SPI driver for AMCC 440EP

Rolf Offermanns roffermanns at sysgo.com
Thu Oct 13 01:47:38 EST 2005

Hi!
Does anyone have an SPI driver for the PPC440EP?

If not I am going to write one. In that case, what API would you suggest to
use.

I checked the archives (both LKML and linuxppc-embedded) for SPI API
discussions, but I am still not sure which way to go since all discussions
ended at some point without an agreement. I would like to see the driver
going into mainline someday, so please give me a hint about which way to
choose.

Thanks,
Rolf
--