MPC8555 USB host support

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Wed Oct 12 16:59:11 EST 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 22:29, Kylo Ginsberg wrote:
> I asked a similar question a few months back and found the comments
> instructive.  Google for a thread started with this subject: "MPC885 -
> USB HCI drivers".

Thanks for the hint. This brings me back to the "MPC885 - USB HCI drivers"
thread.

Pantelis, you mentioned an existing (and working ;-)) linux 2.4 USB HCI driver
for 8xx and 82xx. Did you find the time to clean the driver up? Perhaps, I
could be your "vict^H^H^Holunteer", to port it to 2.6.

Best regards,
Stefan