MPC8xx slave USB driver

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 11 19:31:16 EST 2005

In message <002001c5ce38$3a5de690$0100000a at Omerxp> you wrote:
> I believe, it was taken from the development tree. Actually, I joined this
> project already after the linux was tuned for the board, it was about 3 or 4
> years ago.

Please make sure to specify exactly which source tree you are talking
about. There are too many different versions of 2.4 trees for PPC.

> > We are using slightly modified Denx linux 2.4.12 on our board (modified
> > RPXLITE)
>
> We never released such a kernel version.

We (DENX) never released such a tree. We jumped from 2.4.4 to 2.4.18;
and we never removed anything from the development tree -  the  whole
history is on our CVS server (and now also on git).

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You don't have to worry about me. I might have been born yesterday...
but I stayed up all night.