Problem Regarding Ping in Linux kernel version 2.4.24

Mark Chambers markc at mail.com
Mon Oct 10 22:36:04 EST 2005

  Hi
  Thanks for the inputs... As per your suggestion I commented
                          { mk_mii_write(MII_REG_CR, 0x1200), NULL }, /* autonegotiate */
  but it doesn't make any diffrence, still the ping doesn't worked.

  At Boot loader level (u-boot) Ping works fine,

  I think you need to provide more information, because there are many things
  that could be wrong.  Attach the output of your console from the boot sequence,
  and include the output of an ifconfig command if you can.

  Mark Chambers