SPI and USB on MPC8272

Mike Rapoport mike at compulab.co.il
Tue Nov 29 17:42:28 EST 2005

Hi list,
I have a custom board based on MPC8272. I have a problem enabling the
SPI and USB interfaces of the MPC8272 at the same time.
I'm running linux 2.6.12.3 with "custom" USB host driver. I tried to add
the SPI driver present in denx linuxppc_2.4_devel git tree. When I
enable the SPI driver first the USB host does not pass USB devices
enumeration. When I enable the SPI driver after the USB, it hangs on
while writing to CPCR.
Each driver works when used separately.
Does anybody have a clue why could it happen?
<http://source.denx.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=linuxppc_2_4_devel.git;a=summary>

--
Sincerely yours,
Mike Rapoport