Booting hangs after "Calibrating delay loop..."

Nguyen Thanh Binh n_tbinh at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 14:20:50 EST 2005

Hi Guillaume,

I have tried with your suggestions. But I did not find
arch/ppc/syslib/m8xx_setup.c as you said, instead I
found arch/ppc/kernel/m8xx_setup.c.
I have modified as you showed me, but the result was
always the same.
It means that boot hangs after printing "Calibrating
delay loop...".

You can find what I have modified in the attached
files
(time.c in arch/ppc/kernel, m8xx_setup.c in
arch/ppc/kernel).

Do you have any idea?

Thank you very much.

Binh Nguyen