MPC8272ADS stability issues

Walter L. Wimer III walt.wimer at timesys.com
Sat Nov 26 15:46:31 EST 2005

Hi Alex,

We've had increasing difficulty with our MPC8272ADS board as well.  It
will often hang or reboot while just sitting at the U-Boot prompt, or
while running Linux.  I've pretty much given up trying to use our board.
One of these days we'll get around to shipping it back to Freescale....

In a perverse sort of way, I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this
problem, but it's unfortunate that any of us are...

Walt