about powerpc design,thanks very much

zengshuai at sogou.com zengshuai at sogou.com
Thu Nov 24 00:12:45 EST 2005

first,i'm sorry my poor English.
Our team is a new team.we want to design a production,which used to receive/transmit aal2 and aal5.
So we choose the MPC8280 and PQ2FADS_ZU(a kind of MPC8280 Boards). Now we can run linux on this board.
But there are so less example code about ATM,and they don't support linux,but bare-board.
We are all student.We don't know how to go on our design.Use linux or not,use Codewarrior Development
Studio PowerPC ISA Edition for Comm Processors or Linux Application/Platform Edition,can get some code
we needed or not,and so on.
Our freescale agent just sale us a PQ2FADS_ZU board,and say they didn't know any more.
We need some help and some advise.What are you usually to do next to go on your design? thanks a lot.

我现在使用Sogou.com的2G邮箱了,你也来试试吧!
http://mail.sogou.com/recommend/sogoumail_invite_reg1.jsp?from=sogouinvitation&s_EMAIL=zengshuai%40sogou.com&username=linuxppc-embedded&FullName=linuxppc-embedded&Email=linuxppc-embedded%40ozlabs.org&verify=755eff4e640bdcfc57d93cbd8b0a9cb7