PPCBoot 2.0.0 Errors

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 14 22:36:26 EST 2005

In message <69DF49BE936F4441980EC1D59F0ADC2F010ADBDD at aqlby02a.siemens.it> you wrote:

> Now I have the U-Boot for MPC859, but I am not sure this line is
> correct

I will not continue to answer your U-Boot  questions  on  this  list,
where  they  are  off  topic. Please post on the u-boot-users mailing
list instead.

Also, make sure to use a more appropriate Subject: line.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You Earth people glorified organized violence  for  forty  centuries.
But you imprison those who employ it privately.
	-- Spock, "Dagger of the Mind", stardate 2715.1