MPC8560ADS config for Vanilla 2.6.10

Turconi Ennio Angelo Ennio.Turconi at italtel.it
Fri May 20 21:31:34 EST 2005

I have had some trouble in finding out the right configuration of kernel 2.6.10 for MPC8560ADS.
The fact is that "mpc8560_ads_defconfig" is included only from 2.6.11 on.

The same default configuration can be used in 2.6.10, too, without any problem.
Anyway find attached a minimum (but with useful debugging option activated) config version for 2.6.10.

I couldn't understand why not including the "math emulation" option, the kernel "works only a little".
What I can see is that the kernel is running, but the bash (running) gives no output. Anyone can tell me why?

Thanks,
Ennio