mpc 83xx immap_t question

Kostantinos Baliotis Kostantinos_Baliotis at xyratex.com
Tue May 10 02:16:27 EST 2005

Hi folks,

I'm trying to port a custom driver to mpc8343E processor (a relatively
new one). I would be grateful if someone could point me out some links
with specific patches, sources (or if it is possible the appropriate
cross compile tool chain) for this target CPU.

At this stage my main concern is if this new freescale embedded
processor supports the immap_t structure (known from the good old
mpc860).

I should mention that I'm using a 2.4 Linux kernel at the moment.

Kostas