Ethernet bridging on MPC8248

Bastos Fernandez Alexandre ALEBAS at televes.com
Tue May 3 16:24:13 EST 2005

Hi Ole,

Maybe those mails from archives would answer your questions. As long as
I know this is still present in kernel:

http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-embedded/2004-October/015617.html
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-embedded/2004-October/015620.html

So, you have to change set_multicast_list to support the promiscous mode
needed by your bridge.

Best regards,

Alex.