PPC 440GX kernel 2.6 NAPI driver

emre kara emrekara2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 21:25:29 EST 2005

I have patched emac_3-2.6-9.diff against kernel 2.6.11
release version and fixed the rejections, but the
problem that I faced is not only from the .rej files,I
have succeeded to compile the kernel and load the
target, but it take long time to boot and there was
some errors printed on the console, I think the patch
corrupted some other files
And also tested ethernet performance with the patched
kernel, it was not as good as 2.4 version, especialy
there was a huge performance decrease on the receive
side.
Second (big) problem is, I dont know how to log on to
BK tree :)
Maybe I can patch emac_3-2.6-8.diff against kernel
2.6.11, but I dont have this file(It is not on your
web site at the present.), where can I download it?
Thanks alot.
Emre