linux on xc2vp4

Peter Ryser Peter.Ryser at xilinx.com
Fri Mar 4 03:00:16 EST 2005

Have a look at http://direct.xilinx.com/bvdocs/appnotes/xapp765.pdf.
This should get you started. Instead of targetting the ML300 board in
the Base System Builder create a system for a customer board. Don't
forget to modify the UCF file to constrain the pinout.

All the peripherals you mention are supported in the PowerPC Linux
kernel tree for Virtex-II Pro FPGAs.

- Peter