Looking for prebuilt PPC board with miniPCI slot

Conn Clark clark at esteem.com
Thu Mar 3 04:41:48 EST 2005

Andriy Korud wrote:
> Hi,
> we are looking for a embedded board with at least one miniPCI slot and Ethernet port with performance at AMCC 405EP at 333 level and Linux 2.6 support.
> Have anybody heard about something like this preferably in Europe?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --
>
> Andriy Korud
> software engineer,
>
> http://www.vector.com.pl

There is the Inrinsyc Cerf Cube 405EP
http://www.intrinsyc.com/products/mob_ref_sys/cerfcube_405_ep/  . It has
a MiniPCI slot and uses the 405EP . I don't know where it stands as far
as 2.6 kernel support. I'm pretty sure nobody is actively supporting it
with the current 2.4 kernel at this time though. You might have to call
them to find out where software development stands. They might be able
to make you some with a 333MHz part.

-- Conn Clark

Give a man a match and you heat him for a moment. Set him on fire
and you'll heat him for life.

Conn Clark
Engineering Stooge				clark at esteem.com
Electronic Systems Technology Inc.		www.esteem.com