linuxppc tree with mv64xxx included?

Ron Bianco ronb at lcsaudio.com
Tue Mar 1 12:23:55 EST 2005

I'm trying to locate the correct bitkeeper or other URL to get access to a
linux 2.5 or 2.6 tree that includes the support for the marvell mv64xxx
series chips.
I've examined the emails in this list regarding related patches for clues,
but am still confused.

Tried bk://ppc.bkbits.net/linuxppc-2.5, but there is no marvell code.

We downloaded a 2.4.23 kernel tree directly from the marvell website, but it
is lacking some things like i2c for marvell, that have been discussed here.
Was further work, existing in some other tree, based on this?

FYI, we're bringing up a custom MPC7447A based board with the mv64462.

Thanks in advance,

Ron Bianco