isp1362 usb driver

Jordan, Kyle kylej at aiinet.com
Wed Jun 22 21:40:44 EST 2005

Jianliang Lu,

> the device is a adsl modem, it works correctly in other linux
> systems with kernel 2.4.2x. The problem is that the isp1362 driver
> seems that supports only isochronous endpoints. We are
> implementing the code to support also control/bulk/interrupt
> endpoints.

	I had similar issues with control/bulk/interrupt endpoints with
the ISP1362 host controller driver from DENX.  I went ahead and added
better support for control/bulk/interrupt endpoints.  I could send you a
copy of the source if you like.  The driver is being used on an MPC880,
with the 2.4.21 kernel.  Also, what ADSL modem are using?  We are
looking into a solution requiring an ADSL modem and the one you are
using may be a good solution for us also.

- Kyle