More dtc changes

Jon Loeliger jdl at freescale.com
Fri Jun 17 06:49:16 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 02:08, David Gibson wrote:
> I now have a git tree for the device tree compiler up at
> http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson/dtc/dtc.git

Very Cool!

And, um, rats.  So, I'm the victim of an aggressive
and anti-social IT Firewall poo-poolicy....  Or maybe I
am just being dumb and haven't Googled up the Right Magic.

Is there a way to set an HTTP Proxy definition, flag,
parameter, environment variable, or other doo-dad that
will help me cg-pull/git-http-pull through my firewall?

Alternatively, any chance we can convert it to, or add,
an rsync tree?

> There's a tarball release as well
> http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson/dtc/dtc.tar.gz

If not, I'll have to be doing the tarball thing...

Thanks,
jdl