RFC: cpm2_devices.c

Kumar Gala kumar.gala at freescale.com
Fri Jun 17 01:02:03 EST 2005

I'm not sure I follow on what you want done.  I done see the
pq2_device.c file changing much once we put it in place.  If there is a
little duplication between pq1_device.c, pq2_device.c and
mpc85xx_device.c I'm not to concerned about it since the only
information in there is memory offsets and IRQs.

If the structures for an SCC uart driver are the same for PQ1 and PQ2
then I would expect the SCC uart driver to handle that fact going
forward.

- kumar