preemptive and low-latency patches for denx's 2.4.25

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Thu Jun 16 18:20:53 EST 2005

Jon Diekema already sent me the low-latency patch but it's also good to have more than one alternative, so this diff would be really great!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Samuel.

Unclassified.
>>> Jaap-Jan Boor <jjboor at aimsys.nl> 06/15/05 03:56PM >>>
I have a patched 2.4.25 kernel with changes from the Denx kernel, the
lck1 patchset (O(1) scheduler, preempt and lowlatency patches), linux
trace toolkit patches (sort of handcrafted) and proprietary board
specific patches.
It's probably incompatible with anything else. I can however make a
patch against 2.4.25 vanilla for you.

Jaap-Jan