RFC: cpm2_devices.c

Jason McMullan jason.mcmullan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 00:24:10 EST 2005

My personal opinions:

	* Use macro-offsets into a cpm2_map_t struct
	* Put fcc_c regs back in
	* dpram[PROFF_*] should be in the resources list
	* cpm2_* is a better name than MPC82xx_* or MPC85xx_*
	* Keep CPM2_DMA, etc, as these *should* be showing up in
	  /proc/iomem, since, IIRC, the platform layer does
	  reserve them upon registration. (And I *do* have a DMA
	  layer then uses CPM2_DMA as a driver-ish thing)

--
Jason McMullan <jason.mcmullan at gmail.com>
"Sure, send me the latest Knoppix DVD as an attachment..."