RFC: cpm2_devices.c

Allen Curtis acurtis at onz.com
Wed Jun 15 04:18:06 EST 2005

Please review and comment on the following.

My comments regarding the implementation:
1. This implementation uses the cpm_map_t structure definition to derive
the IORESOURCE_MEM regions. This seems to be more adaptible to CPM
address differences but it assumes that there are unique structures for
each processor type.

2. ppc_sys_spec appears to identify the CPM elements which are
applicable to a particular processor. So this structure, not the
cpm_map_t structure identifies the CPM resources. This implementation
addresses the the CPU differences but assumes that a CPM resource is
always at the same IMMAP address. The FCC, DPRAM usage is an example of
an exception to this rule.

Note: The attachment was generated via cg-diff, please let me know if
there is a preferred format.

Thanks