IT Services

Consultants Consultants9 at cgt-consult.com
Fri Jun 10 09:36:40 EST 2005

.Hi ,

I hope things are going well at your company!

We have built our reputation by giving our clients 1 or 2 resumes, whereby
both candidates are a 100% PERFECT matching candidates, based on the skills
required. The candidates we present are technically screened in-depth and
qualified by our internal recruiters (who are also technical). We may
interview 50 - 100 candidates before we have the confidence that the
candidate is a 100% match, for our client. We can also further qualify the
candidate through an online technical test from www.proveit.com. We go the
extra mile to service our clients!!

I am conducting my monthly check with you, for your needs for:
1)	IT Contractors
2)	Full-time employee staffing needs
3)	Off-site Projects
4)	Off-shore projects

How can I be of service to you, at your company? As an example, we have
Consultants in the area of Project Managers, Analysts, Developers, QA
Testers, Network technicians, .NET, Oracle and Java Developers ... etc.

We also offer Projects services such as offshore in web development, as well
as database development. We will be happy to give you a FREE prototype
design, with no obligation, for any offshore projects and all our projects
come with a guarantee. For offshore, our hourly rates are very reasonable,
in $15/hr - $30/hr range.

How can I be of service?
Ipiipconfigfig-

Thank you.

Nick
CGT Consulting
Tel: (714) 572-0454

Emailed to: linuxppc-embedded at ozlabs.org

Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th
U. S. Congress, mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this
e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies and click on the
following removal link:
mailto:Consultants9 at cgt-consult.com?subject=Remove-IT-Services or reply back
with REMOVE in the SUBJECT with this email address:
linuxppc-embedded at ozlabs.org

CGT Consulting Privacy Policy: www.cgt-consult.com/privacy Can Spam
Compliant