help with ML300

colui77 at virgilio.it colui77 at virgilio.it
Tue Jun 7 00:15:28 EST 2005

hi,
I'm working with the xilinxs ML300,. My board runs the montavista linux
2.4.21 shipped with the board. Here the xilinx_gpio.o moeule maps only the
GPIO 1. I have downloaded the montavista linux 2.4.30 and I'd like rebuilding
the xilinx_gpio module cause I need the GPIO2. I have substituted the xilinx_gpio.o
module on the board with the builded one...but when insmod-ing it I have
the following errors:
unresolved symbol misc_register_R30927432
unresolved symbol misc_deregister_Re3fc4e19
I have no idea about what to do ....
please help me :-(
Luigi