RTnet broadcast

peng gu penggu at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 21:01:32 EST 2005

hello
  I am a postgraduate.  I only want to use RT-net to generate UDP-packets
every 10 millisecond(broadcast).
I had post my question to the RTnet mailing list to find someone to help
,but no one answer me. may be it is too simple and funny to answer for
them,. but it is hard to me . If I use RTnet only for a packet generator
not for building real-time Ethernet , whether there are something different
from the socket programming to generate UDP packets on a "normal" network?
(for example ,a local network that have one switch, and only one station
broadcasting message to itself,) , If yes, Would you kind to tell me, and
to list the functions of RTnet and RTAI that I must used to do this work.
and tell me where I can find the similar application
 would someone give me a hand.
best regards
P.G