Getting ownership for various boards/platforms configs

Kumar Gala kumar.gala at freescale.com
Fri Jun 3 09:19:11 EST 2005

One issue that comes up from time to time is knowing who to contact
about some of the various boards that are supported for PPC.  I've
suggested in the past that we create a MAINTAINERS file in
arch/ppc/platforms.  I've started with a list of all the _defconfigs
that we have and would like to see if we can get contacts for the
boards.  All this list is meant to be is a contact point.

The following is the list, I'll keep a live copy at
http://gate.crashing.org/~galak/platform-owners.  Once it gets flushed
out I'll turn it into file that looks more like the toplevel
MAINTAINERS file.  If we dont have any owners for a board we can
discuss if support for it should be removed.  Please email me if you
feel you are the owner of any board/config.

thanks

- kumar

adir
ads8272