newbie question: module-init-tools for PPC embedded linux

Aggarwal, Vikas (OFT) Vikas.Aggarwal at oft.state.ny.us
Fri Jun 3 04:11:55 EST 2005

Hi,

Trying to ./insmod a hello_world.ko  module  on my  EP8248 card  from
embeddedplanet.com. The board already supports and comes with 2.6
kernel.
I get a  message "./insmod QM_MODULES: function not implemented"

I cross compiled my kernel with MODULE support in "make xconfig"

After little googling found that i need Rusty Russell's
module-init-tools.
Can anyone guide me how to configure & make & install  these
module-init-tools  for my  cross compilation.

-vikas aggarwal
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.