Regarding LAPD on MPC8260/70 Boards.

Manish Joshi mjoshi_blr at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 03:22:39 EST 2005

Hi,

I am working on a project with the objective of bringing up ISDN Layer 2 on MPC8270 boards.
Is there somebody who has done it before on this list ? If yes, please let me know the things I would have to do to accomplish this.

As I understand it today, I wil have to write a MCC Driver for MCC and then link the MCC channels to TDM ( 4 ports for me) using SI. My Q.921 layer in turn will receive the HDLC frames from MCC for processing Q.921 state m/c.
This is from a very high level and I understand that I will have to do lot of peripheral stuff for this.
If somebody can throw more light on this, it will be of great help.

TIA,
Manish