eth1 on linux 2.4.25 from ELDK 3.1.1 becomes slowly when is pinged by great packets

Igor Marnat marny at rambler.ru
Fri Jul 29 02:18:17 EST 2005

On 28 July 2005 16:51, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> You must be using old code (probably the version that came with  ELDK
> 3.1.1?).  Please  fetch  the  current  code from CVS; see commit "Fix
> problems with second ethernet interface on 405EP".
> Wolfgang Denk

Wolfgang, thank you!
I've renewed the kernel from CVS and it works much better now.
By the way, the driver for PPChameleonEVB is presented in linuxppc_2_4_devel
module only and is not presented in linux-2.4 module of CVS (there miss the
whole <linux>/drivers/net/ibm_emac directory).

Thank you again, regards,
Igor Marnat