MPC885 - USB HCI drivers.

Bastos Fernandez Alexandre ALEBAS at televes.com
Thu Jul 28 04:08:00 EST 2005

Guys,

Finally, was the patch submitted to the list?
I have searched deeply both ozlabs and gmane, but I couldn't
find it ...

I have been disconnected from the list for several weeks (wedding holidays
:-) )
so I am a bit unplugged with all this stuff.
By now, I would apprece a lot this usb host driver for 82xx.

Thanks,

Alex BASTOS