MPC860 Linux-2.6.12.2 wu-ftpd error

Sangmoon Kim dogoil at etinsys.com
Fri Jul 22 12:35:41 EST 2005

Hi,
I'm porting linux-2.6.12.2 on a custom MPC860 board.
It boots okay, but whenever I connect to it through ftp,
I get the following error.

[dogoil at genesis ~]$ ftp 192.168.0.3
Connected to 192.168.0.3.
220 kvme316 FTP server (Version wu-2.6.1(1) Mon Mar 7 07:50:41 MET 2005)
ready.
530 Please login with USER and PASS.
530 Please login with USER and PASS.
KERBEROS_V4 rejected as an authentication type
Name (192.168.0.3:dogoil): dogoil
331 Password required for dogoil.
Password:
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection
Login failed.
No control connection for command: No such file or directory
ftp>

It goes well with linuxppc_2_4_devel (gotten from denx few days ago)
and the same disk image.
On a custom MPC8245 board there is no such problem.

Is it the problem of linux-2.6.12.2?
Did I get something wrong?

Best regards,

Sangmoon Kim