boot failure help needed

Susheel Raj susheel_nuguru at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 21 17:18:09 EST 2005

Hi David,

   I have never done patch (I am a kid, help me grow
:-). the directories look a bit different to me as
compared that in the patch. PWD gives me this

nuguru at SW-server:~/linux_2_4_21_5200/arch/ppc$ pwd
/home/nuguru/linux_2_4_21_5200/arch/ppc

nuguru at SW-server:~/linux_2_4_21_5200/arch/ppc$ ls
4xx_io   8xx_io  Makefile  boot       configs
iSeries  lib       mgt_io  platforms    xmon
8260_io  CVS     amiga     config.in  defconfig
kernel   math-emu  mm      vmlinux.lds
nuguru at SW-server:~/linux_2_4_21_5200/arch/ppc$

I dont see the 5xxx_io .. but everything in mgt_io has
output files

nuguru at SW-server:~/linux_2_4_21_5200/arch/ppc/mgt_io$
ls
CVS        Makefile  fec.c  fec.o     psc.c
sc_task.impl.S  sdma.o
Config.in  bestcomm  fec.h  mgt_io.o  psc.o  sdma.c
      sdma_5100.c

the bestcomm directory doesnt have "capi" folder in ..

Attaching the bestcomm folder on my system, and daring
to ask to send me a patch for this one.

If you feel that it will take more of your time can
you please suggest me some other options :-)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs